Long Description: Polymax ABSORB has some very special properties:
- It is a self-extinguishing asphalt-free, polymer based airborne soundproofing membrane.
- It can be used by itself or combined with other sound absorbing foams or carpet.
- It has a specific gravity of 2.0
- Good ageing resistance and rot proof
- Not suitable for foot traffic and concrete floors or isolating vibration
ABSORB rolls are can be used between plasterboard sheets in walls/ceilings or can be laid on top of timber joists. It can also be used in multiple layers to improve sound absorption capacity.
|Rol lengte (m)||10|
|Sell by the metre||Ja|
|Hardheid (Shore A)||Nee|
|Slijtage mm3 (DIN 53516)||Nee|
|Veilige Spanning (V)||Nee|
|Voltage tested tot en met (V)||Nee|
|Aantal vezelversterkende lagen||Nee|
|Blijvende indrukking proef methode||Nee|